Followers

Friday, May 10, 2019

Seaworld Tag

Just a quickie post from me tonight...I have been down with a virus and also have my daughter in hospital who has just been diagnosed with Sepsis..so a stressful time all round at the moment.
I made this tag for Wendy's theme, over at Tag Tuesday her theme is Seaworld.
I thought my stamp covered the theme quite well...and it is one of my favourites too.
I recycled a large circle tag by covering it with white card and shading it with distress inks.


On a piece of plain card I stamped the large shell from the same stamp and coloured it with water colour paints. Once it was dry I cut it out and adhered it to the tag.
I added a few coloured highlights to a couple of images on the tag.
Finally I punched a new hole to add the ribbon.
Do pop over and join us in our challenge...
You can find us here at

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Sandie, love it. Sorry to hear of your health problems, get well soon and best wishes to your daughter, too. Hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, this is stunning. Great idea to use a circle. I love this tag.

WendyK said...

Fabulous, just love the stamp, colour and round tag. Hope you both get better asap.
Hugs Wendy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, Sandie, I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. Hope you can get well soon and the hospital takes good care of your daughter. Your tag is speaking loudly to me, it is so gorgeous. I have that IO stamp set, you have done such a fine job with it. xxoxo

Rika said...

Stunning tag!