Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Time for Tea

Here's my Tag for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday The theme is "Beverages" and it was Valerie's choice...a good one too, as it gave me a good excuse to use my tea cup and saucer stamp that I had free with a magazine many years ago.
Valerie's theme covers a wide selection of beverages, including alcoholic ones.
I covered my tag with some pretty vintage style backing papers.
I stamped the images on some scraps of backing paper an managed to get the design almost perfect on each cup.
The clock was also stamped on a scrap of backing paper and the sentiment was made using my alphabet stamps

 There is still time to enter the challenge..would love to see you there...
You can find us here at Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, your teacups are lovely. Great background, too. Thanks so much for joining us again! Hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your tag is gorgeous. I love this.

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, love the cup stack.
Hugs Wendy xx