Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2019

More Mixed Media..with a colour option.

Hello Everyone...I am back crafting again. It's been a while, although I recovered relatively well after my knee replacement, my back let me down for a few weeks, so sitting,standing and even lying down hurt...and to be fair I had no interest in anything.
Finally I am feeling better and more settled and able to get back to my crafting.

So here we are, Septembers Challenge over at More Mixed Media...literally anything goes, but there is an option of a colour and this month the colour is Brown.
There is also a prize to be won, a wonderful selection of papers designed by our boss lady Lozzy...they really are lovely designs too.





All my Artist Trading Coins are quite thick as they are in MDF...with hindsight I think I should have made them from thick card as the MDF tends to leave the pockets slightly open when the album is open...I'll remember that for the next time,lol.


The Atc coins were coloured with distress inks, stamped and when completely dry I sprayed with a gloss spray which bought the colours up beautifully.



I added cellophane to the windows of each pocket, so a bit of a nuisance when taking the photos.


I created the 6 page Artist Trading Coin Album from a video by Teresa Collins on youtube.

So there you are, I hope you like my album...and I hope to see you over at our challenge this month over at....
                            More Mixed Media

4 comments:

Lozzy said...

wow Sandie..your coin album is absolutely amazing..stunning plus so glad you feeling better..more good days than bad but takes time to get there..take care and thank you...hugs Lozzy xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie! Glad to see you back and hope you are well. Your album is absolutely stunning! So well made and your paper choices are perfect. I went to look for the video and is it Teresa Morgan? Fat Cactus blog? She is the Queen of ATCoins as far as I know, so I'm thinking it must be her.

Here's the link to her video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWhGmLBtLUs

xoxox

Carol said...

Glad to hear you sre recoverd xx Love the Atc Coins and their holder YUMMY xx The gloss spray is very effective xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a brilliant little ATCoin album - I love that you have the windows so you can see the coins even without taking them out of the pockets - so clever. And all in delicious subtle neutrals too. Sorry to hear you've been going through the mill with the op and then your back -but happy to know you're on the mend and crafting again.
Alison x