Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

Spring is in the Air

Hello Everyone..time again for another challenge..and this one has a little prize attached to it.
Tag Tuesday runs a fortnightly challenge and the theme this time as well as the prize is offered up by Valerie.
Such a great theme too..Spring is in the Air.
For my entry I have made 2 tags.



The weather here is very cold and it's hard to believe Spring is on it's way, yet my flower tubs are full of Crocus in full bloom..tulips and daffodils are almost out too..life goes on as the saying goes.
Please drop by the blog and join in with our challenge...look forward to seeing you.
We are here at Tag Tuesday


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Both tags are gorgeous Sandie, thanks! Your weather sounds like ours. The flowers are blooming, the neighbour's cherry tree has bloomed, but it's cold, wet and windy! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Snap, I used the lamb image on my tag. lol Two lovely tags.

Diana Taylor said...

Your tags are both gorgeous. I love the sweet images and the pretty spring colours.
Diana x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very sweet and full of Spring feeling, Sandie. I'm happy because I got to play this time. The theme was just too tempting! xoxo

pinky said...

These are just gorgeous Sandie. Love your colour choices!!