Followers

Monday, May 25, 2020

The Early Bird....

Happy Sunday Everyone..
I'm here today to share a Tag with you, created for Tag Tuesdays challenge. The theme this time is Animals, any type, chosen by teamie Pinky. Do pop over and check out the blog and see her fab tags.
I've been missing from Tag Tuesday for a while,due to caring for my daughter, unfortunately she is back in hospital again.
So I am picking up my Dt spot again for the next round of challenges, many Thanks to Valerie and the rest of the team for being so kind with their love and prayers.

Hope you like my Tag,lol...
Hope to see you over at Tag Tuesday...x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Sandie, so good to see you blogging again, I have missed you - we've all missed you! I LOVE your early bird, what a gorgeous tag, thanks for you support at TT. Look after yourself, and I hope your daughter is getting good treatment at the hospital. Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Sandie this is super cool. I love the images and their gorgeous colours. Stay strong, I have you both in my thoughts and prayers xx