Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Pets...

 Tag Tuesday's Challenge  theme this time around is "Pets" and was chosen by our lovely boss lady Valerie.

Do pop over and check our her tag...and hopefully you will find time to join in with the challenge.

This is my Tag...



I inked the tag before adding a selection of stamped images.
The boy and his dog I stamped separately along with the number on to some spare card, coloured, cut and added to the tag.
I added the cord then the images...so happy with the way the tag has turned out as I seriously thought the background would be to dark.
Please do pop over and visit us over at Tag Tuesday we would love to see you ...x


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Sandie, it really did turn out well. Have a great week, 'Boss Lady' (!!!!)

Gillena Cox said...

Staying within your style another nice one. Happy Tuesday

much love...

pinky said...

Wow that is just brilliant Sandie. I am love that stamp!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie, this is an adorable tag! Your background is perfect! xoxo

carolynsn said...

I love this one Sandy! Can I ask what stamp(s) you used for the background?