Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Hobbies/Pastimes

 I was delighted to be asked to host Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week.

My theme is Hobbies/Pastimes and I chose Sewing/Dressmaking.

I remember my mother used to sew a lot in her spare time. My Auntie too, she loved making aprons, and most females in the family had one every Christmas.

My mother passed her sewing kills on to me, I used to spend hours making anything from bedding to clothes, I found it really relaxing.

Sadly I don't do so much now, the last time I got my sewing machine out was to make some face masks.

To be fair though, there are so many Hobbies/Pastimes to chose from, so if you fancy joining us this week, do pop over to Sunday Postcard Art and show us your postcard.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful postcard

Mandy Chilvers said...

Love yourcpostcard Sandie. Thanks for hosting x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Look at you, already hosting SPA! Congrats! Love your 4x6. I wish I could find space and patience to get my machine set up. Have to tell you, I went over to Divinity Designs (the people who bought Artistic Outpost) and bought 2 AO sets last week. I counted and now have 79 sets! EEgads! There are only 10 sets I do not have. And I really don't care for them all that much. I think I should probably use them more, huh? heehee XOX