Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2021

My Floral Tag

 Over at Tag Tuesday Pinky has chosen the theme, Floral/Flowers and I had just the stamp for it too.

Over a white tag I stamped my images and just gently coloured in random leaves and flowers.

I also stamped separately a section of the stamp so I could cut and create a small posy to add to the tag.



Showing the posy...


Do pop over and join in with our challenge if you can, it still has another week to run.
You can find it here at Tag Tuesday.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tag, Sandie! Love the overlapping flowers, great idea. Hope you are keeping well. Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Oh, how I love this tag, Sandra! Love the popped up pieces against the great background. This tag is so delicate looking and so pretty. The gently colored flowers and leaves is perfect to give them the delicate look and the tag just gives off a carefree feeling.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Gorgeous! I love this!

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandie, that is so so pretty!! I love the delicate little flowers.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag and love the beautifully coloured flowers and little added posy
Carol x