Followers

Monday, November 29, 2021

S for Sandra?

 Time again for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday and this time around I am hosting and have chosen the theme "Use the First Letter of Your First Name"

I have created 2 Tags using the letter of my first name...Sandra = S

My first tag is a Sewing theme, I rubber stamped the images and added them to my tag. 

The tag was cover in some instructions paper from a vintage pattern, which had aged nicely.




For my 2nd Tag I created this one Digitally, not the best at digital stuff, but I think this one turned out quite well.
I've named it Snow Queen.



The background of this tag I used a photo of a snowy hedgerow that I tweaked digitally.
Then I added the Snow Queen, a free image shared by June Macfarlene. She has a page on facebook where she often share images to use for free.

I hope there will be many entries for this challenge, it will be interesting to see what them you choose with your letter.
You can find the challenge here at TAG TUESDAY
Have fun everyone...xx 





4 comments:

junemac2 said...

Hi Sandie, thanks so much for using her and for the shout out. She is one of my own fave images too. Its a beautiful tag lovely background too. So perfectly wintery xxxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great tags, Sandie. Hope you are doing well. She looked familiar so I checked my Dezinaworld files and sure enough, I have her as well. Good ole June, God Bless Her always, and you as well, sweet friend. xoxo

Michele said...

these are both brilliant Sandie, wow! now i will have to come up with something good for this challenge! xo

NatureFootstep said...

wow, I love your Snowy queen. Brought me back to time that once was. :)

I also like your corset tag. Love the beauty of the corsets. :)