Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Mixed Media Page

 Hello Everyone, I'm just popping in to share with you my Mixed Media page.

I have entered it in to the challenge at Creative Artist Mixed Media



The theme is Anything Goes, but you must use multiple items.

I have used tissue paper, paint, rubber stamping, inks, washi tape and the boy from Tim Holtz collection of paper dolls/relatives.

I also used Asemic writing on my page....Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing. The word asemic means "having no specific semantic content", or "without the smallest unit of meaning". With the non-specificity of asemic writing there comes a vacuum of meaning, which is left for the reader to fill in and interpret.)

You can find the challenge here at Creative Artist Mixed Media



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love all the stamps and the boy sat on the washi tape
Carol x

Andree said...

What a wonderful journal page, so eye-catching! Lovely pops of colour and a great build up of stamping, tape and asemic writing (I wish I could master that technique) to create the fabulously interesting background.
Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sandie this is a magnificent layered page displaying a magnificent selection of stamping. The wee boy is perched quite perfectly upon the parallel band. I especially love the bright vibrant greens like the first peep of spring.
Many thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste and playing along in our February Challenge.
Creative best wishes Tracey (DT) x