Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Another Face Tag

 Oh my days, the noise here so early in the morning is quite scary. 3 men in my small bathroom are ripping out the bath and putting in a walk in shower.

Sounds like they are coming through to the lounge,lol.

So while I sit and clam down I thought I would post my 2nd Tag for Wendy's theme over at Tag Tuesday.




I covered my tag with book print and then used this lovely stamps over the top, isn't she cute.
At  guess the stamp could be by Paperbag Studio.
Do pop over and join in with the challenge if you can.
We are here at Tag Tuesday 


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the cute stamp.We lost out bath when they changed bathroom to a wet room with a walk in shower due to hubbys health problems-but I do miss a bath!
Carol x

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, love that little.face.

pinky said...

Your tag is gorgeous Sandie, what a cute little girl. Oh don't you hate the work but love the finished result. Hope the bathroom gets done super quick with no more hassle.