Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Use Die Cuts

 Good Morning Folks, sorry I've not been very active recently. I've not been feeling well what with one thing then another, now I am on a course of antibiotics, so very little in the way of crafting has been done for weeks.

I am keeping up to date with our challenges every 2 weeks at Tag Tuesday.

The current theme has been chosen by our lovely blog owner Valerie, she has chosen to "use diecuts"



This is my Tag, I have used several die cuts, the house shape, the frame, birds, mini heart and mini flowers.
The background is backing paper that has a few yellow splashes on it, just seemed perfect for my needs, as I wanted to keep the Tag mainly monochrome.
I do hope you pop over and visit us and join in with our challenge.
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a gorgeous tag, Sandie, love the use dof the multiple die cuts. Hope you soon feel better. I am still really sick, we would make a fine pair! Hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

the monochrome fits your tag perfectly.
I have never seen tags like that in Sweden. I like them and what you created. :)

pinky said...

Your tag is absolutely beautiful Sandie! I am sorry to hear you haven't been well and hope the antibiotics have well kicked in by now. There is still a lot of germs out there!!