Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Newsprint Postcard

I was thrilled to be asked to host this sunday's challenge over at Sunday Post Card Art.
Sadly I've not been a regular there recently due to the issues with my hands, which has reduced the amount of crafting I can do. Fortunately I have had one operation on my left hand and now waiting to get the right hand done.
Newsprint is my theme.
I have a few newspapers in my stash, mainly because I no longer buy them, no need to when there are so many news channels out there.


I have used the news print for my background.
I hope my postcard will inspire you to join us over at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART.



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

I keep meaning to check out the postcard art challenge-hope you get your hands sorted soon.Love your fabulous postcard with the newsprint and quirky image -the sentiment is just perfect
Carol x

Sim said...

The details, the ideas, the composition of the set and the colours are really superb Sandra!
Bravo!
And thank you very much for this great challenge.
( Hope your hands get better and better :)

peggy gatto said...

Fun card!!
Wishing you a quick recovery. I am thinking of you!