Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Book Paper Tag

 Over at Tag Tuesday teamie Pinky has chosen Book Print for her theme.

Personally I love using book pages, or newspapers for layering up backing on all sorts of projects, so I have made 2 Tags this time around.

The first of which I will post today. 




Here I have use a scrap of book paper over some vintage style backing paper, adding the character and playing cards from Alice in Wonderland.

Do pop over and join us if you can, there is still a week before the challenge ends.

You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY

6 comments:

Annie said...

An awesome tag, Sandra!!! I love it. The background is great and the details are perfect additions. The white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland has always been a favorite stamp image for me. He is such fun to create art with.

Gillena Cox said...

Awesome!!!
Happy Tuesday.

Much💛love

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love the book page background and Alice in Wonderland images
Carol x

pinky said...

Oh your tag is super cool Sandie!! I love the Alice in Wonderland theme, perfect with the book pages!! Thanks for taking time to join in with my theme! xxx

Michele said...

this is layering perfection and i always appreciate alice characters! xo

WendyK said...

Fabulous, just love that rabbit, actually love all the Alice characters.