Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Tags...Anything Goes

 Time again for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday. The last 2wks seemed to have flown by, edging nearer and nearer to Christmas, ho, ho, ho.

It was my turn to chose the theme this time around and I decided to go with Anything Goes, I quite often like a free for all theme, just to see what people create when they don't have to follow a theme.

I have made 2 Tags, the first is one that I covered in some Rice Papers I made last week using napkins,tissues,paints,tea,coffee,water and diluted pva glue, all good messy fun.


The rice paper was made from a napkin, once I covered the tag with it I randomly stamped some numbers and inks blots on it to add more interest to the base.


I used washi tape so I could sit one of the Tim Holtz figures on and then added the words. This tag really is a Limited Edition as it's the first try of using my home made rice paper.

For my second Tag I used book paper to cover the tag and added some vintage lace to the bottom edge.


I mounted one of Tim Holtz's photo booth picture of this pretty girl and added her to my tag.

I found a strip of muslin which I tied around the tag and then added the flowers...which, would you believe, are an old pair of earrings that I found in a charity shop. I just snipped the backs off.

I love that they are chipped from being worn so much, just adds a little more vintage to the tag.

I do hope you find time to play along in our challenge, we are here at TAG TUESDAY

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, Sandie, thanks so much for getting everything organised, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

lichazul said...

cool tag , congrats
happy day

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage tags and image love your handmade rice paper
Carol x

NatureFootstep said...

Your tags are gorgeous. Especially the first one. Gives me some ideas of what can be done. Even if I don´t have that kind of vintage materials :)

Michele said...

your tags are vintage perfection! thanks for the anything goes challenge. it is nice to have free reign! xo