Followers

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Comic Book

 It's been a while since I played at Sunday Postcard Art, so I thought it was about time I joined in with them again.

The theme there this sunday is Comic Book, chosen by Amy.

Here is my Comic Book Postcard...


I used a page from an very old comic to cover my postcard, then swiped white and blue paint over it, wiped back some areas with a wet wipe.
Once dry I added some dark spots through a stencil and then added the main images, also from the comic book.
Do pop over and join in, you can find the challenge here at Sunday Postcard Art


6 comments:

Rika said...

great card!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous comic book postcard-I used to make these for a monthly swap on a FB page-not made any for a long time
carol x

Deann said...

Great work on this very nice.

Cindy McMath said...

Great card Sandie!! Your technique of fading out the background really worked out well.

Mandy Chilvers said...

Brilliant Sandie and lovely to see you back!

Katrin said...

Simply cooooool!
I (unfortunately) had no time and idea(s).
Have a wonderful sunday & best wishes
Katrin