Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Owl Tag

 Morning Everyone, time for me  to share my Tag for Tag Tuesday with you.

This time is was teamie Wendy's turn to choose her theme and she has picked Owls.

Unfortunately Wendy hasn't yet been able to upload her tags to the challenge blog, so I have stepped in and posted mine for inspiration until Wendy gets hers posted.

I love Owls, just something so special about them.

Here is my Tag..a Snowy Owl



You can find our challenge over at Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

A beautiful tag. Have a nice Tuesday.
Much💖love

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the beautiful Owl
Carol x

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, thank you so much for stepping in xx

pinky said...

Oh he is giving us a right glare Sandie, love your tag!!

Michele said...

your snowy owl is beautiful! thanks for posting when Wendy could not, you're an angel. xo