Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Trio of Circus Atcs

Just when I try to get on top of my crafting, something happens. I've been feeling really rotten for a few days now. I'm really trying not to give in to it....but 2 days of   blurred vision ( off and on) really affected my crafting and everything else I wanted to do,so it eventually forced me to go to bed a few times.Thankfully that seems to have passed off, just the feeling of exhaustion now.
So on to my atcs....these were made for the swap I run each month over at Craftymess Group on Facebook.The theme was "Circus" so that gave me the opportunity to use my £2:50 Tim Holtz stamp I bought a few weeks ago at Kettering Craft Show,such a bargain,in fact I bought 2 stamps,the other one is a christmas one,perfect size for atcs. The middle atc isn't a Tim Holtz image,for that one I used a couple of the circus stamps from Artistic Outpost,it's a really great set of stamps too.

1 comment:

chrissie said...

Really fun ATCS

Love Chrissie xx