Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Seasonal Atcs

We are still in the month of November,but in the crafting world we start our christmas crafting early. Not that I am making any christmas cards,I've not done that for a few years now....but the Atc swap I run over in the Craftymess Group on Facebook is all about Christmas this month. So these are my 3 swaps. 
I deliberately chose to use these stamps as I wanted to be able to colour them in,although I'm not a lover of colouring,I don't mind painting,which is what I did.
After ageing the atc with old paper distress ink, I stamped the image,then highlighted areas using a damp brush and picking up ink directly off of the distress ink pads. Finally I aged the atc around the edges in tea stain distress ink....I'm quite pleased with them, so much so I'm making another 3 of each design for a new swap group that I have just joined.

I want to Thank all of you that pop in to my blog and leave me such lovely comments...I appreciate your visit and love all your comments....xx


2 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful swaps.

Love Chrissie xx

annemarks said...

Lovely chistmassy gorgeousness :)