Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Anything with Wings





The new challenge has been set over at...http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/.....such a great theme too "Anything with Wings" It's the turn of the Pink Team ( the team I am in ) to show their fabulous work.
My Dt peice is a little set of drawers I bought for £3 from Wilkinsons. It was bright orange with red,blue,green and yellow drawers. I have used the fabulous Kaisercraft 75cents papers to cover the box and all the drawer fronts. I've also used the matching stamps on 2 of the drawers and the dress form.
For the top I added a grunge board heart that I covered in the same paper and then edged with distress ink. Finally I added all the butterflies and the ribbon and flowers....hope you all like it.
Thank you to all of you that drop by leave me comments, I do appreciate them all....xx

10 comments:

chrissies said...

The drawers look wonderful Sandie and a what a change from bright orange and all the other colours.

Love Chrissie xx

Zoe said...

Such a beautiful piece of work Sandie! Wow to think it was a cheap box and now a wonderful piece of furniture, an amazing addition to any home I really love it! You are so inspiring, whenever I see what you do with ordinary boring items it makes me look at things differently xx

Moira Gray said...

this is just gorgeous, love all the detail.

Moira xxx

Claire H said...

Beautiful work Sandie!
Claire xx

Patricia said...

Fantabulous! Beautiful all the way around and functional too. Great job!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Like it, like it she says... I love it. Pleased you are part of my crew hun x

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

I really like this, the time and effort you must have put into.

Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
Pinkie @ Eclectic Ellapu

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another stunning make hun, gorgeous papers and stamps, LOVE it
Lindsay xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ow there all lush love the the box xxx

Angel-23 said...

I absolutely Love this Sandie and adore those papers.
Hugs Rachael xx