Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Anything with Wings





The new challenge has been set over at...http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/.....such a great theme too "Anything with Wings" It's the turn of the Pink Team ( the team I am in ) to show their fabulous work.
My Dt peice is a little set of drawers I bought for £3 from Wilkinsons. It was bright orange with red,blue,green and yellow drawers. I have used the fabulous Kaisercraft 75cents papers to cover the box and all the drawer fronts. I've also used the matching stamps on 2 of the drawers and the dress form.
For the top I added a grunge board heart that I covered in the same paper and then edged with distress ink. Finally I added all the butterflies and the ribbon and flowers....hope you all like it.
Thank you to all of you that drop by leave me comments, I do appreciate them all....xx

10 comments:

chrissie said...

The drawers look wonderful Sandie and a what a change from bright orange and all the other colours.

Love Chrissie xx

Zoe said...

Such a beautiful piece of work Sandie! Wow to think it was a cheap box and now a wonderful piece of furniture, an amazing addition to any home I really love it! You are so inspiring, whenever I see what you do with ordinary boring items it makes me look at things differently xx

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous, love all the detail.

Moira xxx

Claire Dale said...

Beautiful work Sandie!
Claire xx

Patricia said...

Fantabulous! Beautiful all the way around and functional too. Great job!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Like it, like it she says... I love it. Pleased you are part of my crew hun x

Kelly D said...

I really like this, the time and effort you must have put into.

Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
Pinkie @ Eclectic Ellapu

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another stunning make hun, gorgeous papers and stamps, LOVE it
Lindsay xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow there all lush love the the box xxx

Angel-23 said...

I absolutely Love this Sandie and adore those papers.
Hugs Rachael xx