Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Busy Little Bee

A second post from me today,no wonder it's raining! This is my "Bee" Twinchie ( 2"x2" square)....it's my entry for the challenge over at   http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  Again, like my butterfly twinchie I made my own backing paper and to be honest it didn't look that nice,but I trimmed a bit off and adhered it to some card and then I stamped my chubby old bee, which I then masked  so I could stamp in a background image. Didn't quite get the angle right as the small bee looks like he has been capture by the chubby bee, lol. Then using a damp brush I lifted some colour off some distress ink pads for the bees and the flowers.
Thank you to all of my visitors for leaving such lovely comments...xx

8 comments:

Pauline Butcher said...

Fab Twinchie, I love the background, and the chubby bumble bee is so cute. Thanks for entering it into our Challange and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, DT member xxx

Zoe said...

Where do you find your stunning stamps? Love this plump little buzzer he's superb well the whole twinchie is! Thank you for joining in twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

chrissie said...

Fab Twinchie and your backing paper is amazing

Love Chrissie xx

May said...

Fabulous creation, Love the background paper you created... the little bee is perfect!! Hugs May x x x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful, love the gorgeous bee and the background is stunning
Lindsay xx

Sylvia said...

Wonderful twinchie, love the background and the chubby bee.

Sylv xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love this bee,,,,,,,,,,I am thinking about createmy own twinchie set of Peter Rabbit,,,,,,it sound great.

Bev Tonks said...

Just Wonderful x x x