Followers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Travel Tag

Another challenge has just been set over at CraftyHands Challenge Blog...as part of their design team it was my turn to choose the theme..."TRAVEL"
This is my design team piece for the blog....



I've used my lovely set of stamps from Artistic Outpost for my Tag. The images are all single layers that I created by masking.
Finally adding the sentiment that was matted and layered and applied with sticky pads.
There's a lovely prize on offer for this challenge too, some decoupaged sheets and stickers.


Why not pop over for a look, the design team have made some stunning samples for this theme too...
You can find the challenge HERE


7 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous tag Sandie hugs Judith xxx

Sammy said...

I really, really love this! x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage look.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This tag is awesome, I love the vintage look and all the dimension.
Cindy

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow! Great collage of vintage travel images!

Unknown said...

Sandie, i just love your tag.

I'm not a fan of making them.

Love the images on it.

Hugs

Jo xxxx

Unknown said...

What a handsome batch of men there! Love this tag!