Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pretty Atcs

Well,I've not made any of  these for quite a while..Artist Trading Cards, at one time they were my most favourite thing to make,don't get me wrong I still enjoy making them,but I enjoy altered art more.




I have a little group on facebook and I am hoping it will expand, as it is now we have 22 members...all like minded folk that like to craft and chat, the group is for everyone and anything. We have a swap going on at the moment, hence my atcs and also a little challenge to make an album from some envelopes...at the end of the challenge a winner will be selected and sent a little prize...all good fun. 
You can find the group here at Creative Girls


2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my these are so scrummy I love ATC'S -just venturing into a journal (scary white space to fill !! and mixed media). Off to check the link . Have a great weekend x

Unknown said...

I'm new to the ATC world. And I'm so excited to start creating wonderful little pieces to trade. Loved checking out your blog.

http://www.artandjavainthemorning.blogspot.com