Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just a few more.....

I really enjoyed making an ornament for my tree the other day,so decided to make a few more...so I have 3 here to show you....






These are MDF hearts that I covered on both sides with some lovely vintage paper,then layered up with corrugated card, music script backing paper, silver mesh like material and muslin. The edges of the heart and underlying music paper has been distressed with pumice stone distress ink.
I dabbed some glittery white texture paste all over to simulate a light scattering of snow.
I also made a few for my daughter, that way she won't be pinching mine off my christmas tree next month,lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really heartwarming, Sandie...made me feel all cosy and.......we'll........Christmassy! Lol
Right.......where's that tree......
Jan
X