Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Frosty Tag

Just finished my tag for the challenge over at Artistic Outpost......the last one for 2014.
I do love their challenges, they are "Anything Goes", you must use their stamps, of which I have quite a few, they are so versatile, easy to mix and match...
So here's my Frosty Tag....


I used a 3"x 6" Cream Tag, which I swiped with walnut stain distress ink...then used  the Music stamp from the Epherema Background set and stamped over the tag.
I added some scrim and mesh and hessian in layers on the tag, also added some silver scraps of mesh at opposite corners.
The image is from the Think and Wonder set which I stamped on some scrap cream card that I swiped with Walnut Stain ink.
Then I  mounted that on the lighter side of some Kraft card.....to the bottom edge I added a frayed strip of fabric.
The text was stamped on to some scraps of the Kraft card.



To finish the Tag I dabbed Frosted Texture past all over the tag and around the image, I just wanted a light dusting of frost so was careful not to over do it.
If you have any Artistic Outpost stamps, why not pop over and enter the challenge...you can find it here.....Artistic Outpost Challenge




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tag.
Lots of work has gone into it....very Christmassy
Jan
X