Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Tagalong Challenge Entry.....

I made another Tag....loved the background I created using the pinks and red acrylic paints and seeing as I have some card left I've used some for this tag.
This time though the Tag is for the challenge over at Tagalong Challenge where the theme is Washi Tape"...such a good theme too.


I used my Harlequin style stamp to give the tag a bit more of a background...then added 3 vertical strips of Washi Tape and then added 2 shorter musical strips horizontally on the top right of the tag...I tore the edges rather than cut with scissors
I fussy cut my cherub and rose....added some lace, ribbon and sticky back pearls.


A closer view of the Washi Tape.

You can find the challenge here at Tagalong Challenge



2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Sandie, this tag is so precious! It's just not the color palette and image that make it so delicate, but each element that you added! Great fussy cutting, my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are a very good fussy cutter, lol
Lovely colours and image, plus embellishments......
All make a beautiful tag
Look forward to the next creation
Jan
X