Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

Digi Art.....

Unfortunately I missed the 2nd Cheeky Challenge over at Dezinaworld last week....so this week I made sure I created something on time....
June posts a prompt and we create whatever we want from that prompt....either physically or digitally....so this gives me a chance to have a play digitally with my photos and images... this is what I created.


The graveyard image is a real photo that I was fortunate to acquire from a friend and the lady was sourced some years ago, which I have kept on file because she is just stunning....
So this is my entry for the challenge, hope you like it...
Why not pop over for a look...maybe join in the challenge...you can find it here at
                                    Dezinaworld
I am also entering this in to the challenge over at Dream in Darkness....which you can find here
Dream in Darkness

5 comments:

junemac2 said...

Wow that lady IS stunning. You really created atmosphere here Sandie, i love the ghostly feel of it all. Awesome entry my friend
hugs June x

sirkkis said...

Beautiful graveyard scene and a magical lady charicter.
Happy weekend ♥

My Side of Oz said...

Just when I think I have found my all time favorite you top it! This is spectacular it gives me goosebumps! And you won top digital make at Dream in October so email or pm me for your badge :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

Meggymay said...

This looks so atmospheric, the lady looks awesome, its a great churchyard scene.
Yvonne

DreamInDarkness said...

Amazing and I so love how you layer everything, so gorgeous! Love the sepia tones. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim