Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Seasonal Tag

Just a quick post to share this Tag I made for my group event on Facebook....


I used a dark brown tag that I layered up with some scraps of fabrics...I then heat embossed the arch with gold embossing powder. The image was a free one that I downloaded and printed on satin photo paper, which I then cut to fit the arch.


I then added the arch to the tag and wrapped some twine around the lower part...also added the reindeer at the same time.
I found the flower and the copper centre piece with scrolled wires in my stash and it just looked so nice on top of the flower.
Finally I dabbed around the tag with snow affect texture paste, leaving it to dry over night...have to admit this has become one of my favourite tags...hope you like it too.

2 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

lovely creation. love the texture

Anonymous said...

Beautiful with lovely textures and the sweetest of images.
Wishes
Lynne