Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

September's Challenge at Rhedds...

Well, here are going in to September..it's this time of the year where I sit and wonder where the last 9mths have disappeared too..but at the same time look forward to Autumn, my favourite time of the year where nature changes and we see the wonderful autumn colours everywhere.

Over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month I have altered a Tissue Box using images from a paper napkin...I have also have a mid month tutorial for this with a step by step to show you.


       Please drop by on the 15th September to pick up the link for my tutorial...
      You can find September challenge at Rhedd's here at
                                 Rhedd's Creative Spirit

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sandie! Would make me want to have a cold so I'd have an excuse to have it nearby, lol. x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I have never thought of decorating a tissue box and now I will have to go looking for one lol. Love it Sandie xx