Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tag # 22 House / Home

This weeks challenge is now underway over at Go Tag Thursday...the theme is House or Home..so plenty of scope for a great Tag...
Here are my Tags.....the mini Tag book I made from a a set of house style stamps that I heat embossed and colour with the shimmering Luminarte paints (H20s) unfortunately the weather is so dull here and I am over shadowed by trees too...





                           You can find the challenge here at 
                                      Go Tag Thursday


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sandra! I want to make more tags in 2017. I think I only have made one a year for the past few years, so when I found your challenge blog, I just had to ask for the follow by email! Thank you for doing that! I am in love with your techniques, and pinned your tags. Thanks so much! And for the inspiration! I now want to make tags! hugs, de