Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

More tidying....

I bought these 2 sets of reindeer a while ago to decorate for christmas, one set each for myself and my daughter. I had seen some one else decorate them and thought I would like some myself, so found the group on facebook..here is the link..they are also on ebay..MDF Workshop

I sealed the reindeer then lightly sanded them down, then I painted them in White Satin paint by Leyland. It took about 4 coats before I was finally happy with the finish. I lightly sanded and brushed them off between coats...


I added the ribbons and buttons...I love them, they look great even though they are simply decorated...and I know my daughter was thrilled with her set.....

Here are mine on my sideboard....


So..I am off now to make a nice cup of tea ( it's too early for Mulled Wine ) and get some Christmas gift tags made....



1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your reindeer, and the banner from the previous post is great, too. The Christmas markets here open at 10 a.m. and the all start drinking their mulled wine....It would be too early for me, too! Hugs, Valerie