Followers

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

White..over at More Mixed Media

Time for another challenge..this time it's Anything Goes, but with a twist..and that twist is "White"...and you can find the challenge here at More Mixed Media
My design team project this month is a christmas decoration for my bottle of twigs.

I die cut a few large snowflakes...then I went over them with some glitter snow texture paste. I layered them up and then added the die cut reindeer that I cut from glitter card..one being a very light lilac colour..and that was really to break up all the white.


In my stash I found a cracked clear plastic christmas ornament that fitted behind my decoration perfectly..so that was attached using hot glue.


Around the middle of the bottle I adhered some wide white satin ribbon, then over that I attached some white mesh..then over that some silver mesh.


I added my decoration and then added my twigs...love how this has all come together....
So now it's your turn to create a mixed media project...it is Anything Goes, the twist of  "white" is optional..well worth entering the challenge, because there are some fabulous digi papers up for grabs....the challenge is here at
                                      More Mixed Media

No comments: