Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Easter Tag

I have been having a play tonight with my digi images and kits..it's been quite a while since I last did any. The base of the Tag is actually an image of my own that I made using Oxide Inks.
The new challenge over at Tag Tuesday for this fortnight is "Spring/Easter" and the theme was chosen by team member Joan.
I, believe it or not, struggle with any thing that is "Easter" related...and seeing as my fibromyalgia is having a flare up, I decided to try making my tag digitally as it is less painful to do.


Do pop over and join in with the challenge at 
Hope to see you there soon....x




4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, love the colours. Sorry you aren't feeling good just now and hope you soon feel better, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Nice to meet you Sandie.I love this Easter tag! And I enjoyed a visit to a few other blog posts also. You've created some gorgeous pieces! :) Erika

Joan said...

Your tag is beautiful!! The Spring colors are lovely!
Hope you feel better soon.

WendyK said...

A lovely colourful tag Sandie, I'm not a big Easter fan either. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs Wendy