Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Altered Peg....

It's time for this months challenge over at More Mixed Media....and for my design team project I altered a large peg.
The theme is always Anything Goes..with the option of using a colour chosen for that month...this month the colour is "Pastels"
I enjoy altering pegs, they are so useful in my craft room because I use them for note holders.


I sanded the peg, then brushed it off before staining the sides..then I added backing paper to the front and back and underneath the peg.


I stamped the image of the girls..coloured the image then added it to the tag.
To finish I added the ribbon and flower..I didn't get too fussy with embellishments as I wanted to keep the peg simple...
Do pop over and join in with our challenge this month....Lozzy, our "Boss Lady" has a prize for the winner..so well worth giving us a visit..hope to see you soon.
You can find us here at...More Mixed Media

1 comment:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Your peg is amazing! I love it. What a great idea, too.