Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

If the crown fits......

Time again for another challenge over at
More Mixed Media.....
As always the theme is Anything Goes..but with the option of a twist and the twist this month is "Brown"
For my design team project I have created a page from my circle board book, the pages are made from MDF, so they are nice and sturdy.


I gessoed the page, then covered it with backing paper. I layered up the photo and added the crown.
I added 2 strips of vintage lace to the page and then added a die cut to lay behind the photo.
The photo was then added to the page along with a few flowers and then the sentiment.
To finish I flicked some diluted white acrylic paint over the whole page.


I do hope you can find time to pop over and join in with our challenge this month...remember there is a prize on offer too..some beautiful papers designed  by our Boss Lady Lozzy.
You can find us here at

2 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful mixed media piece Sandi, the circle really encapsulates the beauty of your elegant lady and I love the addition of the lace strip.
Thank you for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great brown make, they are hard for some reason. Mine will have to be chocolate or coffee, haha. xoxo