Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Autumn Tag

I had a restless night so I decided to play for an hour or so in my craft room...my mojo had deserted me for a while and I wondered if I could get a tag done for the challenge over at Tag Tuesday.
I started to sort things on my bench that had been there for a couple of weeks and I kind of slipped in to crafting mode...


I found scrap of hessian and the short twigs, that's what gave me the idea for the tag..I stamped some leaves on some scrap card that had been inked with distress inks..the colours were perfect.
I used a corrugated tag that I swiped with wild honey distress ink then added the hessian, some sisal fibres and the leaves.
I also added a sycamore seed and the twigs.
I had some micro beads that were given to me recently so added them as well.
You can find the challenge here at 

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fabulous autumn tag. I love the detail of the burlap. You've inspired me to use a bit myself. Hugs-Erika