Followers

Monday, October 22, 2018

Edgar Tag....

Time again for another challenge at Tag Tuesday..a great theme too, chosen by Michele.
I have to admit, Edgar Allen Poe has never been a subject that I have created with..so I was stumped for a while....then I remembered I had bought a second hand rubber stamp some time ago..Goth the Raven..perfect for the tag.
As for Edgar, I had to download a clipart image....I hope I have managed to cover Michele's theme....


I hope you can find time to pop over and join in with our challenge..you can find us here at
Tag Tuesday

7 comments:

Michele said...

oh this is perfect! i love how you've done his face over the body of the bird. well done! thanks for participating! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, it's such a fun theme! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Terrific tag Sandie and what a great stamp to have in your collection

Love Chrissie xx

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Sandie, Yes - the goth raven is perfect! Great tag for this theme! I must apologise that I was a 'no show" last fortnight for your Buntings/Flags theme. I am not sure what happened , no excuses except that somehow, other things in my life got in the way, but I have just checked the many fantastic contributions. Best wishes, Wilma

Jackie PN said...

Very cool Sandy!I am a big Poe fan!
Jackie xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic Poe artwork. One of my favorite themes.

Carol said...

Love your tag !! I have always loved the stamp too - yet to get LOL xxx