Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Vintage Christmas Tag

December seems to have arrived pretty quickly and I have been busy making a selection of tags for a few family gifts....so I thought I would make one as my design team project over at
More Mixed Media for the December Challenge.
The theme is always Anything Goes...each month there is an option and the option for December is "White"


I kept the background of my tag white and stamped the Artistic Outpost trees in black archival ink.
When the ink was dry I highlighted most of the branches in a green whisper pen, using the fine nib.
The children were stamped on to some spare card, as well as the December date.
I coloured the children and the little tree using whisper pens...once dry I added some glitter on the scarves and coat edges and the outer edge of the date label. ( that was stamped in peeled paint distress ink...which was also used to distress the edges of the tag )


Close up to show the sparkle....

Do pop over to More Mixed Media and enter our challenge..there is a prize on offer for the winner, so well worth a look..hope to see you there soon.

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

That's so effective with the vivid red coats and boots (love this AO pair) against the bleak wintry landscape - a great winter tag.
Alison x