Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Beginnings...

Tag Tuesday are currently running their first challenge for 2019....and the host this time is Valerie.
Her theme is New Beginnings..and by her definition you can create your tag using whatever you like, so long as it is new....

Here is my Tag....


My new item is the lovely vintage backing paper. I was given a bundle of paper pads for christmas and I particularly liked this paper because of the advertising of the hot air balloon.

Do check out Tag Tuesday for our challenge.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, you got some great new goodies. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

What a pretty tag - I love the layering you did!!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That Vintage paper is wonderful, a beautiful piece to set the scene for your tag. Thank you very much for sharing.
Creative Hugs Tracey