Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2019

True Friends.

Just dropping in with a quickie tag I have made for the current challenge over at Tag Tuesday
The theme is New Beginnings and was chosen by Valerie....so anything new qualifies.


The rubber stamp I have used is new to me..I bought it in a bundle of unused stamps from a declutter group on facebook..it is now one of my favourites...reminds me of my grandsons and great grandsons.
I stamped the image, then coloured the clothing..finally distressing the edges of the tag...
There is a couple of days left in the challenge..why not pop over..you can find us here at
Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the stamp you used. Thanks for joining us again at Tag Tuesday. Enjoy your weekend, Valerie

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Love this image, Sandie. It just celebrates the simple but best things in life.

junemac2 said...

What a fabulous tag and so unusual too. Love the sentiment and the art my friend.

Hugs June x