Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Bright Pencil Case

It's the 5th of the month, so it's time for this months challenge over at More Mixed Media.
As always it is Mixed Media, but with an optional twist, this month the twist is "Green"
My project is this super pencil case, it's very sturdy and took the bright green acrylic paint really well.


Once the paint was completely dry I rubber stamps a few images all over the case.
I then stencilled dots over the lid in orange acrylic paint and once dry I used a paint pen and painted some dots inside the orange ones.
I left the case overnight to completely dry before spraying with a glossy sealer..actually I am really pleased with this, I love the colour.
So why not drop by and enter our challenge..there is a prize on offer for the winner.
You can find us here at
More Mixed Media

1 comment:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This looks fabulous. I like the green color you used.