Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Butterfly Tag

It's the 5th of the month,so time for another challenge over at More Mixed Media. There is the option of using the colour "orange"
My design team project this month is a Tag, the background was coloured using Oxide Inks, then spritzed with water and dabbed with kitchen roll, then dried with my heat tool.
Once completely dry I stamped the image, stamping the large butterfly on a spare piece of card to add as a 3d element.


I coloured the butterflies,flowers and leaves, then distressed the edge of the tag with spiced marmalade distress ink.
Finally I added the butterfly after I attached the orange wire antennae.
Do pop over and join us, there is a prize on offer for the winner of the challenge..hope to see you there...x

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

The butterfly element looks so lifelike! A very lovely tag as well. xoxo

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful design. I like the color depth.

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous vibrant colours, and I love how you've added the extra butterfly for that pop of dimension.
Alison x