Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween Tag....

Just a quick post today, my Tag for Tag Tuesday 
It's Valerie's theme this time around, which is Anything Goes...and there is a prize on offer too.
As we are so near to Halloween I made my tag for that theme...


I started with a white tag and stamped the image..coloured the image with whisper pens.
I used Fossilised Amber distress ink to distress the edges, going as close as I could to the image...then I used Black Soot distress ink lightly around the edges again, not quite covering the previous colour.
The photos doesn't show the lovely sheen that I gave the tag with a dusting of gold powder.
Do pop over and join us in our challenge...we are here at 


2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh I do love this tag, Sandie! Quite a unique and cool stamp! You inked around it masterfully. xoxo