Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Book Print

   I was in a bit of a panic last week, my own fault because I had forgotten my new password to get in to my laptop...I left the laptop sitting there for a few days in the hope that I would remember, I didn't so off to the engineer it went. This is what happens when I try and multi task, when my computer suggests that I change my password, I should not have been on the phone while doing it!

There's a new challenge today over at Tag Tuesday and it was my turn to choose the theme.

Book Print, there is so much you can do with it, I love using it.


I have used a large tag and layered it with scraps book paper and some pieces of a napkin. and a paper butterfly cut from scraps.
I then swiped the whole tag with gesso and wiped some areas back with a baby wipe.
After drying I added some stamping, then the mother,or grandmother with her little boy and added the sentiment


I used an offcut of mountboard for this tag..again layering the tag with torn book paper. I then gessoed the tag taking some back off with a wipe.
Once dry I covered the tag with the gorgeous flowery paper napkin.
To finish I added distress ink to the edges of the tag and some netting and garden string.
I hope you can find time and come along to TAG TUESDAY and join in with our challenge.


1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Adore this theme Sandie and you've given us two fabulous tags to inspire us this fortnight. Love the Mum & her boy, how happy does that wee one look. I'm on a mission to bookmark the weekend to create and come join in with this tagtastic prompt. Creative wishes Tracey xx