Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2020

On the Farm

 Happy sunday everyone...I am trying to get up to date with projects and visiting blogs today and I am failing miserabley.

I have only locked myself out of my laptop...all my craft photos I can't access, so annoying. I just cannot remember my password, so I hope when I ring the computer engineer tomorrow he will be able to help. 

I am using Chrome Book and it's nowhere near as good as my laptop. My photos look dull and just to upload and edit them I had to add an app. Adding my signature to my work took ages because I had to use a different set up, kind of 3 steps forward but 6 back. Going to take me a while to get things as I want them.

So here is my little set of Tags for Valerie's theme over at Tag Tuesday...her theme had me stuck for a while, but I managed to download and print these lovely images.


I hope you can pop over and join in with our challenge at 



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry you had so many problems, things like that are most annoying. Thanks for making these lovely tags for Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a good week! Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

these are so lovely! always glad to see your art at tag tuesday! wishing you well (especially resolving computer issues!. xo

pinky said...

Your tags are just adorable Sandie, like a little story book. That is so frustrating but I know how you feel. With not going out and not using my bank card I complete forgot my pin!!

Kokopelli said...

Oh, these images are so cute and nostalgic! Beautiful tags you made with them!

Aimeslee Winans said...

These are pretty delightful, Sandie. Sure hope you get all those anoying problems straight. They would have me going nuts and we are all just one step away from it, lol. XOX