Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2021

All Hallow's Eve

 I'm a little behind in posting my Halloween Tag for Michele's theme this fortnight over at Tag Tuesday.

I had a health issue crop up which put me in hospital for a couple of days, just trying to settle back to some sort of normality now.


I coloured my tag with distress inks and then stamped the images from several different stamp sets.

I shaded the pumpkins, grass and skulls and added glitter to the eyes and the tops of the pumpkins, then added a little round sentiment tag on a chain.


Do pop over and join is if you can, also take a look at Michele's fabulous tags that she has created.
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY



5 comments:

pinky said...

Your tag is absolutely brilliant Sandie. So sorry to hear you ended up in hospital. Hope you are recovering well but remember to take it easy!!

Michele said...

oh, this is a masterpiece! fabulously done, I love the sparkle. I hope you are healing well, please stay safe and healthy! xo

My name is Erika. said...

I love this tag Sandie. It's nice and spooky!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your spooky stamped collage, Sandie. But saddened to hear you have been ill and praying you are recovered and feeling better! XOX

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is amazing Sandie, looks incredible turned on its side, it really sets the Halloween theme. Fab Tag creation & I especially adore your extra tag embellishment.
I hope all is well with you now and that you are rested?
Halloween Hugs Tracey xx