Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Pretty Gift Bag

 Time for another monthly challenge over at More Mixed Media. The challenge starts the 5th of each month and is always Mixed Media, but with an optional colour twist and this month the colour twist is Orange.

So for my design team project I decided to decorate a gift bag.



I layered up the front of the bag using backing paper and card.

I then added my stamped image that I had coloured and trimmed with lace and orange ribbon.



I was lucky enough to have been given this stamp by a friend who recently had a de-stash of her craft items. I was delighted as it really is such a sweet image.

To finish the bag, I added some orange ribbon and lace bits to the handle.

You can find the challenge here at MORE MIXED MEDIA....hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous bag, love how you made this. Take care and have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, very nice work! Hope what's in the bag is anywhere as nice, lol. xoxo

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely gift bag and beautiful lace. The image is really unusual just gorgeous. Vee xx