Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Add some Stencilling

 It's been a while since I last posted, my hands have been pretty painful recently, so I took time out from crafting to give them a rest.

Over at Tag Tuesday, it's Pinky's turn to host the current challenge and her theme is to add some Stenciling. 

Now Stenciling isn't something I do a lot of, but I do have a stack of stencils, some bought, some gifted to me by my friend.

The stencil I have used is a section of a Mandela and I used different colours to make it stand out more.



I stamped some script and some grunge over the stenciling then stamped the images.

I stamped the paint tubes again on some spare card, coloured them and added them to my tag with sticky pads.

There is still about a week left before the challenge ends, so time enough if you would like to join in.

You can find us here at Tag Tuesday

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love the colors! Hope your hands are soo feeling better! Take care, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Oh it's really beautiful Sandie. I haven't done a lot of stencilling myself but have really enjoyed it! Thanks for joining in my challenge xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love the stencilled background and stamps-hope your hands are feeling better
Carol x

carol l mckenna said...

Oh what a very creative tag ~ gorgeous creation ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

MD said...


Superbe réalisation bravo 🦋🦋😠