Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Michele's Buttons & Bows.

 I ventured in to my craft room, I wasn't there for very long, just enough time to get a Tag made for Michele's theme over at Tag Tuesday

I've not been well for almost 3wks,culminating in a bout of suspected food poisoning that took me off my feet for days.

Thankfully I am feeling a bit better, but I think it will be a few more days before I am back to normal.

 I  didn't want to let a fellow team  mate down on the design team at Tag Tuesday 

So here is my Tag....I decided to go with the theme of London, what with the Queens Platinum Jubilee coming up very soon.


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear you have been so unwell but good to hear you are feeling better.Love the stamps on your tag and the added stamp
carol x