Followers

Monday, July 31, 2023

Another Tag

 Well, it's a dark and wet morning at the moment, not sure if the weather will brighten up, to be honest it looks more like Autumn than Summer at the moment.

I am blogging today to share with you a second Tag I have made for Valerie's theme ( Books/ Anything to do with books) over at Tag Tuesday.



I created this tag from some water colour card that I had spare from a previous project, I added part of a book page, some stencilling, rubber stamping, then added the Butterfly Girl.

There is still a week left to play along and you can find us here at Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag love the stamped and stencilled background
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for making another lovely tag, Sandie, much appreciated. The weather here is not good either. I hope you and your family are keeping well, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

That is such a sweet little tag Sandie. Love the inkiness of it all and such a cute image.